Two Oh One Six
I've been on hiatus for way too long aren't I? Not sure was it because I got carried away with college life or maybe, I just dont feel like writing anymore. Then I used to wrote often, even had my own diary. Just to pour out my rants, anger, confusion and also happiness. Entering college life made me feel like there's no use writing it outloud and expose the mess going on in me to the public. I feel better letting it out by talking about it with people whom I trust. But it still depends on yourself. Some people feel relief by venting in social media.
I am a different person from the last time I wrote my entry, I learn the fact that I should not trust people to easily. Some people might be nice to you for their own good. Some might manipulate or even brainwash you into their advantage. You might never know. I have also learn the fact that when people grow, it is possible for them to grow apart. No matter how close you were and that's okay. You will miss them once in a while, but they will always be a click away if you need to talk to them. I still remember how I used to call all these people my "bestfriends" until one day someone asked me, "how sure are you they are your bestfriend?". It took me awhile to swallow the truth and it still feels like a lump in my throat. But I'm sure I'll be okay with that. I have to. Everyone changes throughout the process. So am I.
I notice my writing skills are getting rusty. Hmm. Maybe I should write more.
posted on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 2:03 PM by Vivi Suhana
The Road So Far...
I am lucky enough to get Sabahan as my housemate. Even though I'm thousands miles away from my hometown, I don't feel homesick as I thought I would be. Before I go much further, let me introduce these two maniac. Namely the chubby ones is Kyra Cassandra and the one with hijab is Norhazlina. Lina is the oldest among us so we call her "kakak" on daily basis. It was a joke at first but slowly it kinda become a norm to us. For the first few weeks, we got along just fine. We treated each other like sisters from different mother. But as months goes by, we see each other's true colour and that's when the conflicts arise. We tried keeping up with it but then it comes to a point where we can't take it anymore so one of us decided to move out from that house. And that person is Kyra, Thus now, there's only Lina and I left.
Anyways, let bygones be bygones. Is that how the saying go? Lets move on to my College. As semester 1 Tourism Management student, we were given a project namely "English Fun Fair". The main purpose of this fun fair is to make speaking English among students as an amusing way to learn English. It was rather not an easy task to accomplish. The process of succeeding this was tiring and depressing as heck I tell you! Thank Allah it went well *wipe sweat* Here are some photos of the event.
Not only that, we had a class trip to Malacca for a day. I swear I was mesmerize by its beauty and I strongly recommend that place as a must-visit place in Malaysia ;)
aaaaaaaand, another trip to Putrajaya.
posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 at 8:35 AM by Vivi Suhana
Change of ambiance
ohmygosh hello! IT HAS BEEN AGES ISN'T IT? so sorry for the sudden hiatus. School has started so I don't really have time to blog. Anyways, here's a quick update ;) Apparently I received no local institute offer, thus I have to go to form 6. I went back to my former school, KKHS cause moving to another school would be too troublesome. Then, to my stupidity, I took science stream again thinking I could survive. It was okay for a while but then I started thinking that would I want to spend my life doing something that I'm not happy with? I'm love learning about mineral sources, how things around me works, physical geography and stuff BUT I am definitely not a maths person. So if I spend my whole life calculating, I don't think I would be happy! Instead, it would make me the most serious and depress person in the entire world. I THANK GOD for saving me from throwing myself into a pit of torment, He gave me the chance to change my path and take diploma in a private college named Innovate International College. It's not really a fancy college but it's fine by me. Besides it's located at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, I have finally get the chance to live elsewhere though it kind of scares me cause I have to live on my own. There, I can't rely on my parents anymore. I must know how to handle difficult situations by myself. THIS SCARES ME YOU KNOW! AND I'M SO GONNA MISS EVERYONE HERE, AND THE FOOD AND SOOO MUCH MORE :O kbye that's all for now.
posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 1:36 AM by Vivi Suhana
that green gentleman
I have known Panic! At The Disco since I was 12 and it was really amusing to watch them evolve in every album. But I couldn't explain how disappointed I am when I heard their new song :( its like they're turning into another mainstream pop band. Gosh! I feel like crying right now! I miss the old Panic!
posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM by Vivi Suhana
Kota Kinabalu High School presents.....
HEY HI HELLO THERE PEOPLE! We are representing KK High School for Liga Remaja Kreatif 2013. Its a video making contest for Malaysian high school students which is organized by the Commission in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Department of Broadcasting Malaysia (RTM) and the National Film Development Corporation (FINAS).
This is our first time in joining this competition. Please do watch this video and support us! THANK YOU :))))
posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 4:35 AM by Vivi Suhana
there's no words to be said. this gif explains everything.
posted on at 2:55 AM by Vivi Suhana
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
-Yes, of course she does! She my closest friend on the surface of Earth! ;)
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
-Why not? I'm going on 18 anyway. haha!
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
-6 days ago
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
-So many times! hahaha. back in primary and middle school, I used to smile and wave strangers randomly whenever I went back home from school by bus.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
-Not that I know of. Possibly no :)
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
-Nope, I've been busy finishing my homeworks. hehe.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
-A blue night dress. Nothing fancy.
8. How often do you listen to music?
-Frequently I must say
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
-Depends. But most of the time, I'm the talkative one.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
-Yes, he was my first though
13. What about ‘R’?
-Yes to that too -___-'
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
-Yes, I've got my driving license but I'm still kinda scared to drive by myself
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
-I don't if it the rumors doesn't reach me.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
- Sadly no :'(
17. When was the last time you cried?
-The day my best friend left to Penang to further her study
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
-Duhh~ Of course
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
-YESSSSS! Grey would be cool ^^
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
-My homework is still piling on the table and I'm just too lazy to finish it.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
-It is! and not to mention, it sort of comforting too :)
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
-No again, I don't feel loved :/
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
-Who doesn't? hahaha! everyone has a celebrity crush, don't they?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
-Mum bought it for me from Indonesia ^^
30. Does anyone hate you?
-I don't know. Maybe? I don't think I care btw. hehe
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
-Nope. According to our religion, drinking even a drop of alcohol could contaminate our blood
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
-Oct 2010 to Nov 2010. thats it.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 4 days ago, if I'm not mistaken
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
-I don't think so. I still need to find a job and buy a house, car etc etc. So many things to do. As said by Cameron Mitchell, "Love can wait" ;)
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
-Yeah, not gonna mention his name here.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
-What am I? A mind reader? How on earth do I know?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
-I can count that as a good day with some much randomness.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
-Err, yes? at school. haha!
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
-Yes and I found out that all of them lied cause loosing me doesn't affect them. They moved on and me? I'm stuck in the state of confusion and ambivalent.
44. What’s the best part about school?
-I get to see my crush! Muahahahahaha :D
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
-Over and over and over and over again
48. Were you single over the last summer?
-Here, in Malaysia, we have summer all year long! so was I single last year? heck yeah I was! FOREVER ALONE FTW
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
-Nope, its way different yet, I don't love any of it. Kinda grumpy I am right? I know.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
-Homeworks. HA-HA-HA! SCREW YOU
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
-I assume conversation as "chatting in person with someone for a long period of time" alright? Hmm.. Let me recall. Oh! It was Johan :) Why would I hate him? Despite his venomous mouth, he's actually a very nice and kind person. You just have to get to know him well. (I hope he won't see this otherwise he'll be so narcissistic about this)
52. Are you nice to everyone?
-I'm not bragging but I was back then. As I grow older, I learn that world is a harsh place so I stop being too nice and become sarcastic & mean instead. Not to everyone la. Haha!
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
-Yes! He used to be a close friend of mind when I was in form 3. After I broke up with my boyfriend, we liked each other for a while but never ended up dating cause he went back to his ex girlfriend. See, I'm a potential forever alone meme right? xD
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
-Yes, if I have a loyal and sweet boyfriend :) like that gonna happen! hahaha
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
-Yeah, most of the time I don't say much to my friends
56. Do you think you like someone?
-HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. ya think?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
-Yup, tbh, he's a great kisser. Not bad for a first time.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
-I don't want to offend anybody but in my opinion, I actually prefer boys and boyish girls. Why? Cause we can insult each other without hurt anyone's feelings and they're open-minded.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
-Yes, I'm crybaby y'know -.-'
60. Do you hate anyone?
-err. maybe? I don't know.
61. How’s your heart?
-Losing its faith as day goes by
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
-Yes, everyone has a secret right?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
-Yeah, I know shouldn't but I can't hold it.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
-Don't know, don't care
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
-Nope. I really hope not.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
-We don't love it! It would be mean to be happy over our love one sadness. We only finds it touching that guy are willing to shed tears for us.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
-No! HAHAHA! THANK GOD xD
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
-I surely do ;)
72. Can you commit to one person?
-Of course I can, I'm loyal y'knowww ^^ hahaha
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
-yeah, it hurts. a lot.
75. Did you wake up cranky?
-yeah! doesn't matter the amount of time I slept! asdfdfgghjhjklkll
76. Are you a jealous person?
-If he's a good boyfriend, of course not :)
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
-Depends on who you're committing it to
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
-Crush :/ he's one hopeless hopeless crush
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
-Short video shooting! :D
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
-I don't think so
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
-Feeling shy and awkward and die! ahahahaha
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
-WHY DO THIS QUESTION KEEP REPEATING?? MAIGAD!!
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- I haven't found my true love yet :P
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM do you let them in?
-I would be like " dude! wth are you doing here? get out of here!"
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
-Yeah, I regret it eventually.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
-Yeah, my friend's lil brother
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
-HAHAHA! this time, no! :DD
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
-Yup, it was okay at first and then it turned out booooooring
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
-I no have crush in March
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
-KILL ME NOW!! lol jk. lucky her then ;')
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
-in Facebook you mean? my superb annoying lil brother
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
-No, so pity kan?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
-Yeah :/ it was unpleasant I tell you.
posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 8:15 AM by Vivi Suhana